5 Resume Must Haves
1. A Chronological Resume is absolutely required unless you are trying to get a job in an industry you are not experienced in (or are a new grad).
2. Your email address, any/all electronic methods of contact.
(PS: Have a professional email address…don’t have a reply address of Fuzzy_bunny_killer@hotmail.com)
3. Give an idea of the size of the environment you worked in for each job.
4. All key words from the job description and don’t forget to update the resume objective accordingly.
5. Related hobbies/activities listed. It isn’t necessary for a future employer to know that you collect baseball cards.