5 Top Tips for finding a job on Craigslist.org and/or Kijiji.org
Credit: Free photos from acobox.com
Tips for finding a job on Craigslist.org and/or Kijiji.org
1. Widen your geographic search area to consider other areas outside your city limits and consider contract and telecommuting roles ie – you live in Oakville – check also Brantford/London
2. Post your resume for FREE – just keep any major identifies general
3. Try looking for part time jobs, or gigs
4. Write a good cover email and say why you are a good fit for the role, be specific.
5. Keep a copy of jobs you apply for so when you get a response, you are able to refer back, and when you do get a response, connect with the person on LinkedIN and/or any follow any industry blog they may have to hear of future roles that may be similar.