5 Tips for your Best Phone Interview Ever
Let’s face it, the phone interview has become much more common these days, so how do you deal with one?
1. Being prepared is the key, have a copy of your resume as well as the job description in front of you.
2. A quiet environment is a must, where you can concentrate and hear the interviewers questions clearly.
3. A distraction free environment, turn of your computer, your mobile devices, the radio anything in the background that could interfere. This includes any family members or pets if you are taking the call from home. Go out side, or sit in the car if you have to.
4. Put a smile on your face, even if you have to force it. The smile will come through on the other end of the phone =)
5. Try standing up, you’ll feel more confident in your answers.
Posted on October 13, 2011, in Uncategorized and tagged Business and Economy, Employment, interview, job hunt, Job interview, resume, Telecommunications, Telephone. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.